Tuesday 13 May 2008

Progress report

I have managed a little more on the Queens Sweet bag so here's a progress report. I rather like the colours but in one thread on fine linen my eyes quickly grow tired :( This may be a long term project. Also managed some more stitching on some exchanges and decided on the colours for the Summer Quaker for HOE.
AND I have bought wool for a sweater so will need to squeeze in time for that too. I have a weeks annual leave coming up so with more spare hours in a day will plan a stitching and knitting (and exercise and eating and ......) schedule - that planning is part of the enjoyment of annual leave for me.


2 comments:

Sonda said...

Boy, that is a lovely design so far!! I love the colors on it!

Lelia said...

WOW! How awesome. You sure do have excellent needleworking skills! I look forward to more pictures of your queen's bag