Thursday 19 June 2008

Nothing I can show you yet...

I am still stitching for ... the one who shall yet remain nameless .... so no photos of that yet.But inspired by others I thought I'd share something about myself with this mosaic of pictures.

These answer the following questions
1. what is your first name?
2. what is your favorite food?
3. what high school did you go to?
4. what is your favorite color?
5. who is your favourite actor?
6. what is your favorite drink?
7. what is your dream vacation?
8. what is your favorite dessert?
9. what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. who do you share your life with?
11. what is one word that describes you?
12. what is your flickr name?

And today I collect my new embroidery glasses so there will be photos tomorrow I promise. With new spectacles The Queen's Sweet Bag will get some attention. Poor thing has been languishing in the pile for some time now and I am being nagged to get it finished. I really really want to but other things crowd in - you know how it is.

No comments: