Wednesday 6 August 2008

Yet another parcel

This time the mailman only left a card and I went to the Post Office before work to pick up the package. Guess what? It was from Sonda! She and I had a direct swap with each other for the HOE Summer Quaker Exchange so that was rather deliciously weird. Look at the summery flamingo pinkeep and all the goodies she sent me. Flamingo has already settled in well in the "Exchange Basket" on my coffee table and may even be able to be persuaded to pose for another photo with all his (her?) friends some time. Such is the generosity of you all that Flamingo has a great deal of company in the basket. Sonda, thank you so much. I just love the beaded fob and the little charm that says "Made with a smile". Despite the winter outside it is summery at my place thanks to you!
Oops this photo is alarmingly amateur. Still you can all see the goodies which is the main purpose.

I have also been named by Wendy Jo for a Kreativ Blogger award - I am such a novice at this that I think everyone else's blog is the best and I really don't think I can chose any one over against another. Congratulations to you all who are winners in my estimation and many thanks to Wendy Jo for her vote of confidence! Check out Wendy Jo's blog on the link and see what she has been up to. I am working on a ....... for her on the Crazy Exchange. But yesterday a Frog came to visit and my lunchtime's stitching had to be reversed out. Very demoralising. So it was an early start this morning to get back to where I was before. That sounds really confusing but I'm ready to continue on now with the very enjoyable ..... NO I can't tell you what it is yet! You'll have to wait. Wendy Jo shall be the first to know when I send it to her - hopefully within the deadline of a month.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Sonda said...

I'm very glad you like it...did I remember to tell you that the thread was WDW and aptly named "Flamingo"??