Tuesday 5 May 2009

A surprise or two

Today our security gate was not functioning and was wide open so the mail man could come in and bring me a wonderful surprise box all the way from Finland.
I had won a draw on Leena's blog and this is what she sent. All the goodies came from her trip to Paris so there is a touch of France in my lounge tonight. Thank you so much Leena for your generosity - and already the tin of caramels is reduced in number! They are delicious and the tin - well what can I say. For someone like me who is a 'tinaholic' this is a superb gift. I am already dreaming of what I shall make with these goodies : lovely checked linen, amazing alphabet fabric, rickrack, red thread, pins, two gorgeous cat buttons, notepad, cards, one chart etc etcAnd here is one of the four magnets - very Parisienne!

And another surprise - Edgar's blog is two years old and is having a give away. Well to be more precise Edgar is giving away a blogaversary gift. Do go check out his blog here- he has snaps of two wonderful pieces of stitching on show today. You will be inspired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your very lucky , what a great surprize

Carol R said...

What a great giveaway Margaret - love the magnet!