Thursday 13 August 2009

And the parcel is on its way.

Thank you all for the lovely comments. Let me assure you that Mother thoroughly enjoyed her moment of fame and laughed at your comments.

Tonight I have wrapped up the parcel which will go to the Post Shop tomorrow and be on its way. Such fun getting these together and although you are all dying to know what's in this you will have to wait until Edgar lets me know it has arrived. Here's a couple of snapshots of the wrapping - notice the subtle monogram on the ribbon.In my previous job that illustrious company wanted our tourists to visit their shop and spend huge amounts of Yen on monogrammed handbags and luggage. As an encouragement to send our tourists their way we sometimes received gifts and I usually scored the monogrammed wrappings. In my current job the same company are customers and buy their stationery from us but as we need them more than they need us - no fancy gifts :-( I had saved this ribbon for a special occasion and what could be more special than this?

Only one more day in the working week for which I am truly thankful. Amen

1 comment:

valerie said...

Lovely wrapping. Congratulations to Edgar!