Wednesday 12 August 2009

And the winner is .......

The time has come ..... tonight is the night of the 200th blog post draw.

So the bowl of destiny was brought out and dusted (well it's actually a Royal Doulton bowl - pattern Rosalind - which was a wedding present received by my Grandma around 86 years ago??)Into the bowl go the papers. Thank you to the 21 of you who left such wonderful comments. It's a pity there's only one surprise:-)
And the impartial hand of fate leans over, hovers and chooses ..........
No trumpets here; no drum rolls; no music at all but the lucky winner is EDGAR.
Congratulations Edgar and a "well done" from my "half blind half deaf" elderly Mother.
Oops - looks like we couldn't remember which side was blind and which was deaf - I'm sure it was the opposite last time. Check it out here.
Anyway a small surprise will be on its way to you by New Zealand Post within the next few days and as I have the last few stitches to put in to it tonight you will need to wait for a photo.
Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me, taught me new skills, introduced me to new threads and fabrics and generally helped increase my stash. I am really grateful to you all and look forward to many more "meetings" in cyberland

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOL your poor mum, it was the opposite last time! Pictures so made me smile though

Cathy B said...

Congratulations to Edgar! Your mom is soooo cute!

Nic said...

Congratulations to Edgar! and your mum is a medical miracle :o)

Edgar said...

WooHoo!!! I am totally excited - Big hugs to your Mom for pulling my name out of your BOD!!

Carol R said...

Congratulations to Edgar who I know will get a wonderful gift as I won last time!

Jeanie said...

Congratulations to Edgar !