Monday 30 August 2010

Sheep Package to Pascale


Recently I sent a Sheep Package to Pascale in Belgium and once again forgot to take a photo so have borrowed this from Pascale's blog.  Do go check out Pascale's blog and see what else she makes -  she is so clever.
Can you see the small wooden thimble - it too is decorated with a sheep.   I am especially proud of the small toggles on the ends of the cord which ties the needle book.
Currently I am working on another gift so no snaps of that just now.
Have a good night everyone.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the package you sent to Pascale - could it have something to do with the fact that I love sheep!?!?

Karen said...

This is gorgeous! Love those sheep. Sheep and Xs just seem to go hand in hand. :)

valerie said...

Beautiful needlebook for Pascale! I love the sheepies!

Melissa said...

What a beautiful needlebook and a spectacular package to Pascale!