Monday 13 December 2010

No strawberries but an answer for Melodee

Thank you for all the lovely comments about the strawberries.   I am sorry for all of you who are in winter now -  but we have had that and it's our turn now for sun!   Tonight's fruit was beautiful sweet watermelon and the promise by weatherman Jim of 27 degrees tomorrow, 19 degrees tonight and 90% relative humidity.  Do you know, I think snow would be great just right at the moment!   Shall I send the humidity to you?

Melodee, Thanks for your comment.   The "Quaker look" ornament was from the July/August 2009 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Preview edition.   Instead of white on red,  I stitched red on white and this week it will be mailed off to my niece for her tree.

Here's a photo of the cover -  in case you want to go looking for the magazine.


Good night all.

1 comment:

Melodee said...

Thank you so much for the response, Margaret! I love the color change you made in the ornament - and thank you for the info/cover shot - I believe I am going to have to try and find that one - I just love it!!!

Melodee